Locating Receivers –
Receivers feature an easy-to-use visual mapping display that allows you to locate utility lines and sondes/beacons with confidence.
Accurately trace buried utilities by applying a signal with a line transmitter. All transmitters have multiple frequency options and are capable of applying a signal by direct connection and induction. Powerful 5W and 10w transmitters apply a strong signal making for easier locates.
- Target-line-guides the operator down the line and shows changes in direction.
- Left-right guidance arrows-points the operator to the target utility.
- Proximity signal and signal strength-helps the operator center the locator closer to the target for more confident locates.
SEEKTECH SR-20 LOCATOR
A lightweight yet rugged receiver that provides all the information needed for faster, more accurate locates.
SR-24 LINE LOCATOR WITH BLUETOOTH AND GPS
The SR-24 is a precision utility locating instrument with GPS and Bluetooth technology for easy integration with external data capture devices.
SEEKTECH SR-60 LOCATOR
For the fastest, easiest, most versatile receiver available.
Choose the SR-60 locator for fast confident locates even under tough locate conditions (Poor conductoes, poor soil conditions, poor grounding, etc.).
- Trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 490 kHz.
- Trace energized lines and sondes (beacons) simultaneously.
Type of Locating Equipments:
Utility Locating: SeekTech SR-60, SeekTech SR-24, SeekTech SR-20.
Plumbing Locating: NaviTrack II, NaviTrack Scout.
Utility Locating: SeekTech ST-33Q+, SeekTech ST-510, SeekTech ST-305.
Plumbing Locating: NaviTrack, Brick.